The KLINIC sliding door is specifically designed to meet the high hygienic - sanitary standards. These doors prevent the passage and accumulation of polluting elements, guaranteeing the maximum possible hygiene in the facilities. The KLINIC doors are used in sectors with strict requirements of hermeticity or hygiene among which stand out: Hospitals, pharmaceutical industry, food handling, chemical industry, medical care centers, industrial kitchens. We offer the hermetic solution (with fall closure) and semi-hermetic.
The sliding doors KLINIC are equipped with operators of high technology Global System guaranteeing a perfect movement of the doors. The sheets are manufactured under rigorous quality control and the materials guarantee the highest degree of compliance with hygienic measures and airtightness:
- Panel 50 mm thick, in stainless steel AISI 304 (AISI 316 on request) with organic fiber core.
- Weatherstrips around the perimeter of the sheet that guarantee the tightness of the closure against the subframe.
- Pre-frame system of AISI 304 stainless steel frames (AISI 316 on request) that cover the entire interior hollow of the door.
- Viewfinder; with the possibility of supplying the door with different types of peepholes; Round, square, rectangular and triangular.
- Door handle; placed inside and outside, made of stainless steel.